Recently Jotform has made some changes to their API which has meant that the automatic creation of the webhook by our app is no longer working. We will get this fixed as soon as we can.
In the mean time, here is how you can do it manually:
- Once you match your fields in the app with Jotform to Ontraport hit 'Save'. You may get the following error message:
- Next copy the URL given in the error message to your clipboard by selecting it and hitting ctrl+C or command+C.
- Next navigate to your form in Jotform and open it so that you are looking at the form editor. Click Setup & Embed and then Integrations.
- An integrations window will pop-out and then you need to select 'Other' and 'Webhooks'.
- Then paste the URL that you copied in step 2 to the text field. Finally hit 'Finish' and you are done!
Go and test you integration by submitting your Jotform and checking Ontraport for the new entry.